Wednesday, September 9, 2009

First 3 chapters

After reading the first 3 chapters of Nature Photography, by Tim Fitzharris I have taken a lot in. I started out the book with no photographic experience, Though I stall am yet to take a picture using any skills or knowledge taught through the book, I feel when the time comes I will have at least the general knowledge of what kind of equipment I will need to take professional grade shots. Now if I could just figure out how to fully take advantage of the features of these over praiced idems! Though I found the text insightful, My favorite aspect of the book is the photos. There are some beautiful shots on every page, which makes me hate by business textbooks even more so. To be fair I really don't think I could get through to many accounting chapters if they were riddled with distracting photos on every page.

No comments:

Post a Comment