Wednesday, September 23, 2009

4 picture ideas

I a total nubie when it come to photography, but I'm exited to get started on my first photo assignment. For this reason I'm going to try to keep my subject matter simple, and use these assignments to explore. I don't think I'll be breaking new ground in the photo world for a while. For my wide depth of Field shot I would like to simply take a shot of a chain link fence or some sort of repetitive patterned subject, trying to make it look like it goes on for eternity.

For my next narrow depth of field shot I would like to get a good shot of my roommates puppy. He is letting me live with him for free for the month so I would like to give him some sort of thank you gift. This seems like a good way to kill two birds with one stone.

Next for my long exposure shot I was planning on either taking a photo of the canal behind my house as random debris float by, or if that turns out to be dull I would like to take some evening shots of cars driving by down town.

Lastly for my short exposure shot I was thinking of catching an object or person in motion. This will be good practice for ski season, when I'm capturing skiers or boarders doing there thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment