Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Asa Gilmore

So I once met this dude who's photography blew my mind. Well Actually our parents have a short lived marriage together. Any way I still check up him through his blogs and websites now and then. It's interesting to see how his body of work changes and grows in the time between my check ups.
The artist's name I speak of is Asa Gilmore, he works in a wide range of mediums incorporating graphic design, web design, photography, and videography. His commercial projects have included corporate identity, album covers, aerial videography. He also has built numerous websites and done commercial photography as well. Most of his work is very edgy and unique. His ability to create a perfectly lit scene, or capture the natural light within a frame is what truly sets him apart from others in my mind. I would suggest looking him up some time at asagilmore.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment